Our mission is to empower youth to be the change and serve the world.
What we stand for
Our vision is to reduce youth unemployment and illegal migration in sub-Saharan Africa through youth organisations and Empowerment Learning Centres. Our mission is to empower youth to be the change and serve the world.Read more
What we do
At our Empowerment Learning Centres, through intrinsic motivation we empower African youth to take responsibility for creating their own future from nothing and to become agents of change.Read more
Youth Empowerment Learning Centre
Listen to Serreh Darboe, Operational Manager of Yepafrica in Gambia.
At our local Empowerment Learning Centres, we organise activities in the following areas:
- Empowerment & Entrepreneurship training programmes and workshops.
- Awareness sessions, which are held in villages covering a variety of subjects relating to youth unemployment and illegal migration.
- Coordination of a Young Entrepreneurs' Business Network, which aims to create successful businesses and jobs.
- Workshop trips for Dutch entrepreneurs to Gambia and Senegal.
- Traineeships for Dutch students in Gambia and Senegal.